Minggu, 09 Oktober 2016

Bahasa Inggris Bisnis - Tugas Softskill



Cover Letter and Curiculum Vitae

Introduction
Hello guys.... at this time I wanna introduce myself. She is Citra Rahmawati. You can call her Citra. She is from Bekasi, West Java. She was born in Jakarta, Oktober 21, 1995. Her hobby is writing. She is a student of Accounting Faculty at Gunadarma University.
When at primary school, I had ever been English. So, I interesting read a book. Now, I am a student at Gunadarma University level 3. I had been follow MYOB Course. It was a new experience to me, and then I also learn ZAHIR. I get many knowledge that I never know before. From now, I want to try new things that can add my insight.


CURICULUM VITAE
Personal Detail
Name                                  : Citra Rahmawati
Gender                               : Female
Place, Date of Birth         : Jakarta, Oktober 21, 1995
Nationaly                           : Indonesia
Marital Status                   : Single
Height, Weight                 : 158 cm/40 kg
Address                              : Jl. Jati IV blok. H no. 131 RT 010/012 Perumahan Jatimulya Bekasi
Phone                                 : 089688672101
Email                                  : Cicitrahmawatiw@gmail.com

Educational Backround
2002 – 2008    Jati III Elementari School, Bekasi
2008 – 2011    SMPN 4 Tambun Selatan Junior High School, Bekasi
2011 – 2014    Mandalahayu Vocational High School

Experience
  1. Field Work Practice in PT. LOTTE SHOPPING INDONESIA Production part the period of 20 Agustus 2012 - November 20, 2012




Curiculum Vitae, sample and tips
1.  Personal details and contact information. Most CVs start with contact information and personal data but take care to avoid superfluous details, such as religious affiliation, children's names and so on.
2.  Work experience/employment history. The most widely accepted style of employment record is the chronological curiculum vitae. Your career history is presented in reverse date order starting with most recent.
3.  Skills. Include computer skills, foreign language skills, and any other recent training that is relevant to the role applied for.


Bekasi, 09 October 2016

      Citra Rahmawati







COVER LETTER

October 09, 2016
Mrs. Reni
Lotte Shopping Indonesia Production
MM2100 Industrial Park,
Jl. Kawasan komersial Bekasi Fajar, Blok. A Ganda Mekar.


Cibitung, West Java
Dear Mrs. Reni
I am writing this letter to apply for the accountant position advertised in the Radar Bekasi Post. As requested at the advertisement, I am enclosing a complement job application, my resume, my certification and two references.
The employment opportunity in the ad is very interesting. I believe that the knowledge and experience i have is able to make the company that you lead to achieve better performances. The sterngths that I have in order to get this position are:
I am proficient in several software packages including MS Word, Excel, Power Point
I have experience especially of computation and acciracy of financial management
Education that Ia have in the field of accounting, finance, and the computer operator is considered highly enough to get this position.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I very look forward to speak with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Citra Rahmawati

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar