Selasa, 08 November 2016

Business Phone Call & Appoinment Letter -Tugas Softskill-

Dialogue 1
Secretary         : Good Morning. C&C UniversalStudio. This is Siska speaking.  How can i help?
Calvin                   : Yes. Can I speak to Citra, please?
Secretary         : Who is calling please?
Calvin                   : It is Citra here from Velvet Chanel
Secretary         : Could you please spell that?
Calvin                   : Yes, it is C-A-L-V-I-N
Secretary         : Ok Mr. Calvin Would you mind holding for a minute?
Calvin                   : Not at all
Secretary         : Thank you
Citra                 : Hello
Secretary         : Mrs. Citra you have a phone call from Mrs. Citra about a meeting next week
Citra                 : Great. Put her through (transfer the call to me)
Joy                   : Is this Mrs. Citra?
Citra                 : Speaking

Dialogue 2
Secretary         : Good Morning. C&C UniversalStudio. This is Siska speaking.  How can i help?
Calvin                   : Yes. Can I speak to Citra, please?
Secretary         : Who is calling please?
Calvin                   : It is Citra here from Velvet Chanel
Secretary         : Could you please spell that?
Calvin                   : Yes, it is C-A-L-V-I-N
Secretary         : Ok Mr. Calvin Would you mind holding for a minute?
Calvin                   : Not at all
Secretary         : Thank you
Citra                 : Hello
Secretary         : Mrs. Citra you have a phone call from Mrs. Citra about a meeting next week
Citra                 : Great. Put her through (transfer the call to me)
Joy                   : Is this Mrs. Citra?
Citra                 : Speaking
Calvin                   : Hello Mrs. Citra. This is Calvin Speaking. I was wondering if we could set up a meeting to discuss some of our new product
Citra                 : Good idea. Let me check my calender. Are you free next Wednesday?
Calvin                   : Actually, i would prefer Tuesday, if that is all right with you. We are expecting a visit from some client on Wednesday
Citra                 : No problem. I am busy in the morning, but how about adzan ashar? Let’s say 5 o’clock?
Calvin                   : That works for me.
Citra                 : Ok, thanks for calling Mrs. Calvn. I will seeing you at my office at 5 on  Wednesday
Calvin                   : Thank you Mrs. Citra. I will look forward to seeing you then
Citra                 : Likewise. Goodbye now
Calvin                   : Goodbye Mrs. Citra

Dialogue 3
secretary         : Good Morning, J&S UniversalStudio This is Siska speaking.  How can i help?
Citra                   : Yes. Can i speak to Mrs. Citra, please?
Secretary         : I am sorry, she is not in at the moment. Would you like to leave her a message?
Calvin                   : Thanks. I made an appoinment with Mrs. Citra, but i have to change it
Secretary         : May I please your name?
Calvin                   : This is Calvin from Velvet Chanel
Secretary         : Ok Mr. Calvin When you made your appoinment? What day did you choose?
Calvin                   : My appoinment was on Wednesday
Secretary         : At what time was that appoinment?
Calvin                   : It was for 5 o’clock in the afternoon
Secretary         : I can see the appoinment that you had. What day do you need to change to?
Calvin                   : I want to change to next Tuesday
Secretary         : What time would you prefer?
Calvin                   : I would prefer at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
Secretary         : Ok. I will le give him the message as soon as he return
Calvin                   : Thank you very much
Secretary         : You are welcome. Goodbye

 APPOINMENT LETTER


Ottawa, 13 September 2016

Mr. Harris
PT. Kitty
Myeongdong 4-gil, Jung-gu
Seoul, Korea

Dear Mr. Harris,
I am writing to ask if it will be posibble to see you sometime next weel to discuss a possible partnership between your clothing line and our chain of retail shoes. We have stores in most major cities and are planning to set up some in smaller towns too. I am quite confident that a partnership between our firm will be benefical for us both.

If you are interested in partnering with us, please let me know a time when it would be convenient for us to meet so that we can further discuss our options and possibilities.

I look forward to hearing from you


Sincerely


Citra Rahmawati




Reference :

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar